1. Above 60 years old.
2. Follow Interview & Screening membership candidate.
3. Do Registration.
4. Registration Fee + Monthly Membership Fee payment are every 3 months
(due before the 10th of the month).
5. Trial for Membership Candidate may come 1 full day to Senior Club Indonesia.
6. Members are permitted to invite their personal guests for visit and enter the club area
during special events and occasions, guests must be accompanied by member.
Members are required to pay a guest fee by using Special Membership Voucher.
All guests are required to follow the club’s “Rules and Regulations”.
7. Senior Club Indonesia membership is not transferable.
8. Membership resignation can be done by informing to Senior Club Indonesia and
completed all membership due payments at Senior Club Indonesia.
9. Refund will be proportional calculated and the remaining presence for a resignation member
will be given after 3 months payment.
10. A resignation member who would like to rejoin as membership, must pay Registration Fee.